Friday 21 December 2012

Pay it Forward Results

Hello everyone,

Sorry it's been so long.....it's been mega busy and I have been overwhelmed with orders.  Just one more to go and its time for a well deserved rest.

I thought I better get on to all my loose ends, this being one of them!!!

I am looking forward to Christmas as my daughter is now 4 and is a bit more excited this year.  So here's wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2013.

The lucky winners are:

Julie Sumner of Made by Jules
Lucy Haslam of Faerystone
Elizabeth Stolarczyk of Elizabeth's Art
Claire Ennis of ClairesCrystalClassics

I will email you all shortly with the details on how to proceed.

1 comment:

  1. Yay :D

    Don't know why I don't get a link, but happy about free presents ;)

    ReplyDelete